ABARS Rescue Application & Other Forms
- Adoption Application: Anyone interested in adopting a Bullmastiff from ABA Rescue Service must complete the Rescue Adoption Application and submit it to the National Rescue Coordinator or complete and submit the on-line Adoption Application.
- Rescue Release (PDF): Used by rescue volunteers when getting a dog out of a shelter, shelter official and rescue volunteer must both sign.
- Adoption Contract (PDF): This form must be signed by someone at the time of adoption of a dog offered through the American Bullmastiff Association Rescue System.
- Surrender Form: Complete this form if you cannot keep your Bullmastiff. If you are considering surrendering your Bullmastiff, please also fill out this Dog Profile form.
- Home Visit Report (PDF): This form is for Rescue Volunteers making home visits.
- Rescue Volunteer Application: If you can volunteer by fostering, identifying, or transporting dogs in need, please fill out and e-mail the rescue volunteer application to Virginia Rowland at: email@example.com and volunteer. We are always looking for new volunteers to join the American Bullmastiff Association Rescue family.